The recruitment agency with the mature outlook & an innovative approach!
My client, based in Stevenage are specialists in Security systems, looking for Security Service/ Installation Engineers to build a career in their growing team.
The duties of this role involve:
• Servicing and carrying out corrective maintenance of Intruder Alarms
• Servicing and maintenance of CCTV, Access Control and Door Entry
• Installing electronic security systems to surveyor’s specification
• Carry out minor installation work and correct faults at customer’s premises
• Complete all appropriate documentation in accordance to requirements and standards
Advantages to this role include:
• Company tracked vehicle
• Company phone and laptop if needed
• Pension scheme
• Overtime rates of up to basic rate x 2.50
• Paid travelling times to customers
The successful candidate will live within 30 miles of Stevenage, have roughly 5 years’ experience and a knowledge of different types of Intruder, Access Control, Door Entry and CCTV systems. Salary is dependent on experience.
“Forties People is a very professional agency. They ensure candidates’ CVs are both congruent and comprehensive. We use them repeatedly in our search for
Pauline Henniker, CEO
“Working with Forties People over a number of years means they understand the culture of our organisation. This increases chances that the candidates they send us will be strong prospects. We've had some great placements as a result..”
Nick Chief Executive London Charity
“First class personal service providing a good selection of credible candidates.”
Nicholas, Clerk of London Livery Company
Website designed by Kingpin Digital
PART OF THE PETER KNIGHT GROUP OF COMPANIES